Navigation Bar

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

THE BEST Chocolate Chip Cookies


These cookies are so simple and delicious. My mom and I make these all the time. The recipe came from her classic Betty Crocker cookbook. I think the newer versions of the cookbook have a slightly different cookie recipe than this. I just love it so much I actually know the recipe by heart. It's fun to play with it a little too. Sometimes I'll add toffee bits and sometimes I'll use butterscotch chips instead of chocolate. A no-fail recipe for sure!

Chocolate Chip Cookies 

 2/3 cup butter (softened)
 2/3 cup shortening
1 cup gran. sugar
1 cup brown sugar (packed)
2 tsp. vanilla
2 eggs
1 tsp. salt
1 tsp. baking soda
3 cups all purpose flour
1 bag milk chocolate chips

 Pre-heat oven to 350. Blend together first six ingredients. Add salt, soda and flour 1 cup at a time. Add choc. chips last. Chill cookie dough for at least an hour. Bake on cookie sheet lined with parchment paper for 10-12 min.






No comments:

Post a Comment