Navigation Bar

Monday, May 20, 2013

Beauty Dupe!

So, sort of on accident I found an eye shadow beauty dupe!  I was looking through the Target cosmetic clearance and saw all these cool eye shadow books that were originally $6 bucks marked down 15%!  I grabbed a couple thinking they would be just for fun, but to my amazement, they were beautiful colors with great coverage!  Much like my $50 Naked palette...that has seen better days.  I do really like this product, though.  It is high quality cosmetics, and if you are interested in trying it, you can purchase it here but, you see, I can't keep spending 50 bucks for eye shadow...There was a time when I would have no problem justifying it but now...not so much... The e.l.f. palette is not available on the target website.  I was able to find it on the e.l.f. site at regular price, though.


No comments:

Post a Comment