Navigation Bar

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

What Mommy Wore: Starting to Show!

I'm about 15 weeks into this pregnancy and boy, has it been a rough one!  Morning sickness, migraines and fatigue have been my main complaints, but thankfully I'm slowly feeling better.

So now that my belly is starting to poke out a bit, I've been having fun with showing it off a little.  I'm still not quite big enough for maternity clothes so I'm making use of my flowy tops and stretchy dresses.


This dress is from Forever 21 for only $15.80!  It's super comfortable and there is still a little room for me to grow.  I wore this dress a lot before I was pregnant as well. 

I just layered it with a black tank and added a little brown belt that I found in my closet.  I think it came with another top that I bought who knows how long ago.

My sandals are from Target. 



No comments:

Post a Comment