Navigation Bar

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Sour Cream Chicken

This recipe was given to me by a dear sweet woman, Patti, who was once my boss when I was doing hair in Orlando.  Patti passed the recipe on to me in a cookbook my sister compiled for me as a wedding gift.   Not only is Patti a phenomenal hair stylist, but also a great Italian cook.  This recipe is so simple and delicious.  It's one of my husbands faves- and neither one of us like sour cream, yet this is so good!  The chicken comes out super tender.  Thanks, Patti for the recipe!


Here is what you'll need...

Clean chicken breast, lightly pounded
Pepperidge Farm herb seasoned stuffing
Sour cream (I used light, but you can use whatever you want)
butter

That's it!

Lightly pound out your chicken breast...



Then coat generously with the sour cream...it's okay to get a little messy...


Then coat generously with the herbed stuffing.

Place in a pan coated with cooking spray.

Top each breast with a couple pats of butter.

Bake at 375 degrees for about 20 minutes.  Flip the chicken and put a little more butter on top.  Bake for another 20-25 minutes.  


Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I made this tonight for dinner and it was so yummy! My husband says it has to become a regular on the menu.

    ReplyDelete